You are here > Abstract submission
Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee of SERIN 2018, welcomes abstracts in all related fields of 'experimental rhinology' and 'immunology of the nose and upper airway field' for oral communication and poster presentation.
Deadline for receipt of scientific contributions / abstracts: 31 August 2018
The submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on:
- Novelty and scientific quality.
- Clarity of the aim and experimental design.
- Relevance of the topic and the results.
A. General Policies
- As only a limited number of oral presentations can be accepted, authors are requested to indicate whether they wish their abstract to be considered only for oral or poster presentation or for either option;
- Each person is permitted to submit a maximum of 4 abstracts as the presenting author. There is no limit on the number of abstracts submitted as a co-author;
- Abstracts must be on-line submitted in English;
- Presenting authors will be notified whether their abstracts are accepted by 17 June 2018 together with further details and instructions for oral and poster presentation;
- Authors whose abstracts have been accepted must register for the Symposium and pay the registration fees by 1 September 2018. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the programme.
- To allow efficient handling of the abstracts, the authors are requested to select a main topic.
B. Abstract Content
Abstracts should include the following sections:
C. Abstract Format
- Abstract Format:
Abstract title: should be in capital letters
Authors: the names of the authors should be listed in the following order: Last name, First name, Department, Institution, City, Country.
Abstract body: the abstract body should contain maximum 400 Words.
- The use of tables, graphs, diagrams, images and embedded videos in the abstract submission is not allowed.
- Use standard abbreviations. Please explain special or unusual abbreviations the first time they appear.
D. Abstract Main Topics
- T cells
- B cells
- Mast cells
- Biologics, innovative therapy
E. Abstract Timeline
Abstract Submission Deadline: 31 August 2018
Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: 10 September 2018
Registration Deadline for Authors: 1 October 2018